Castlevania Game Boy longplays

Last updated on 14 years ago
Z
Hello,

I saw in youtube that Castlevania II Belmonts Revenge and Castlevania Legends are done but I cant find then here because I want to download those longplays for my Castlevania Collection. Any way that those longplays will be available here for download?
Yes, they will be available for download soon. I have 12 videos from SchlauChi, that needs to be added to the site. Be patient. I'll hopefully have them up tomorrow, or on Sunday at the latest. :-)
Z
Thank you!!! :)

Btw I wanted also to ask about the Super Castlevania IV Longplays. There are two available here but they are both with bad sound. The sound is faster than the video. This kinda bugs be :( Is there a way to fix that with a program or?
Unfortunately, not as I know, we have two, but the second one by Ultima was an alternative version. Desyncing is sometimes a problem when using the SNES emulator.
RickyC
I'll download it and try to fix the audio if i can.

edit - I think i did it. The link for Ultima's versions should be ok now.
Tsunao
A possible solution to the whole SNES emulator audio desync thing: change the audio playback rate on the emulator before recording the AVI file.
Config -> Sound -> Playback Rate -> 48KHz

I once recorded for an hour and there was no desync.
Z
Thank you so much!!! The audio to Super Castlevania IV is now perfect!!! Thank you again!!!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.