Recording Projects

Last updated on 15 years ago
Parazzing
Hi !

Thanks for the effort to get the videos working on youtube!

I hope my next videos won't give you any more trouble and work properly again.

Again, thanks very much :great

Cheers !!!
RickyC
Reuploading shoudn't help if they went through first time.

I'll have to download battetoads again and check if original video was ok since i just deleted it from laptop. Youtube has having problems with cutting the ends of videos lately i've heard and doubling length so nothing you can do i guess. I'll try again later if they don't work

For some reason super mario bros 2 is fine yet 1 + 3 got freaky!

EDIT -I'm re-encoding them all and they seem to be working now. Check your settings in Megui are the same as the ones in the guide. Though the guide shows an older version most of it will be similar. Don't know why super mario bros.2 and tiny tunes worked and others didn't though.
Parazzing
Hi...
hmm. I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know what could have gone wrong. I encoded the videos with MeGUI, like i did with all my videos. Maybe something screwed them up during uploading?

Well, I used the same settings as always in MeGUI. My suggestion is youtube has problems with the framerate conversion that causes audio delay and slower playback.

I encoded Batman returns the same way like Battletoads... so i really dont have an explanation for this.

Do you think re-upload would help?

EDIT: hmm checked the battletoads vid on youtube and noticed that the ending is missing...
RickyC
Parazzing! Youtube is having problems with some of your videos! So far SMB1 and bataman returns. Battletoads seem ok. Do you know if you did anything different with them? Or if they're interlaced because youtube is making the video 2x the length playing at half he speed :/
Parazzing
Hey people...

I've uploaded several SNES Longplays to the ftp.

Batman Returns
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Kid Klown in Crazy Chase
Super Mario All-Stars (SMB 1-3) SMB Lost Levels will follow up later ;)
The Adventures of Batman & Robin
The Magical Quest
Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose
I have finished recording and I have uploaded new versions of Sam & Max Seasons one and two, and recorded Wallace & gromit Episode 2 :-D
Ravenlord
Maybe I will, I have all games in the series, but for now, of this big games I'm doing Tomb Raider series + usual short old console games, so at the moment I'm fully loaded ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
kinerdar
As said, I'm only gonna do 2 for now, maybe I'll do the third installement later in my holidays, depending on how much time I need to finnish one project. I definately won't do 1, 4 and 5 (Homecoming), so you can go for it :)
Ravenlord
I planned to do Silent hill but if you're going to fo it then great, I'm to occupied with my Tomb Raider LPs, but I can do Silent Hill part one for playstation i you don't have it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
kinerdar
For me it's quite unbelievable that nobody is recording any of the Silent Hill Series.

I'd be up for recording Silent Hill 2 and 3 (PC Version is all I got), but propably only on easy setting. Is that enough for the story if I include all other endings or should I play it on normal (which would IMO just extend the playtime)?

Anyway, I can start the project in middle of july since my holidays start there. But it shouldn't take more than a week or two to do it.
I say go right ahead! Hipoonios will probably make a new category under the MS tab if you record those games. I have to admit I have never heard of the MSX but I love watching videos of games I have never played :-D
P
Hi there.

I loved playing great games on my MSX (MicroSoft eXtended) during my childhood.

I´d like to contribute to the site recording as many as possible MSX games, is it possible to create the category under the MS tab?

The games I´d start with would be:
The Castle
Castle Exccelent
Twin Bee
The very first game of Metal Gear Solid series (yes it started on the MSX)
TMNT
Camelot Warriors
Antartic Adventure

Well thats it.

Bye.

Oh I forgot, I want to record some PC games such as:
Lands of Lore I, II, III
Ultima Underworld I, II

Bye again.
Ravenlord
Starting Tomb Raider for PSX, after that I'll do every tomb raider to the last one
Sic Parvis Magna
Ravenlord
My gaming partner and I are planning to record LPs from next titles (mostly played in 2P mode ;)
Not necessary in this order ;)

Super C (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles 2 (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 (SNES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 (GEN)
Final Fight 2 (SNES)
Rocky & Pocky (SNES)
Rocky & Pocky 2 (SNES)
Joe & Mac (SNES)
Joe & Mac 2 (SNES)
Cutthroat Island (GEN)
Pirates Of Dark Water (SNES)
Sunset riders (SNES)
Mystical Ninja (SNES)
Kirby Super Star (SNES)
Battletoads & Double Dragon ultimate Team (SNES)
Double Dragon (NES, SNES)
Peace Keepers (SNES)
Pop'n Twinbee
Rival turf (SNES)
Run Saber (SNES)
Wild Guns (SNES)
Doraemon 4 (SNEs)
Sic Parvis Magna
No I was talking about the new episodic ones. Shame about not being able to do Escape From Monkey Island on pc, but if you have a ps2 version that would do nicely.
RickyC
I wanted to do monkey island! Well if i ever do it it will be with original graphics and speaking. I hate the new look of it.

*oh i thought you talking about the original remake not the new game. Hmm 4th one isnt done yet but the pc one can't be recorded easy so ps2 version might be only way.
I have added Tales of Monkey Island to my list, the first game is going to be released on the 7th of July! Will hopefully be able to record it withone one week, We'll have to wait and see... :p Anyway there will be five episodes so i'm doing all of them :-D

Edit 16.06.2009:

I am going to do the Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition for PC when that comes out sometime this summer...
Ravenlord
I'm almost done with Contra for NES
Sic Parvis Magna
Ravenlord
TR, TR2 - PSX
TR3, TRLR, TR5, TRAOD, TRL, TRA, TRU - PC
Sic Parvis Magna
jmchandler
Tomb Raider....Cool.
Which Console?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.