Placluclu's Longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
G
When will you do Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts? I would like to see longplay of this. Most videos of this on youtube has commentary and it ruins the experience of watching gameplays. So when will do Nuts & Bolts?
Placluclu
I don't think I would do a Longplay of it.
but i am considering a playthrough, I don't know, its just a very bad put together game.
Placluclu
Ok, i have decided that im going to not submit Console LongPlays anymore. Main reason, my capture card has high file sizes, and I take a while to finish stuff. If i know im going to complete a game in like a week or so.

Not that im going to stop console stuff. I just wont post as much on here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Placluclu [Pokemon White, Ratchet & Clank etc]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Placlutwo [Back to the Future, FF13]

Sub to me on youtube if you want to see some of the stuff i promised. I will record them. Just segments.
Placluclu
Portal 2 Longplay. Yay.
paisan
Sounds nice. Will watch it after playing it myself ^_^.
How about doing a LP of the Co-op campaign since it's a completely different story?
Placluclu
i Shall. at one point.
Ive played through single player already (hell i streamed all 8 hours of it ><) so thats why im starting the long play, so i dont dick around etc...
as for co-op, im doing a blind commentary with a friend. as for a longplay of it, I would rather again do it a 2nd playthrough with sombody else.. if anyones offering.
Ravenlord
I'll also record coop LP of Portal 2 ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Placluclu
do you wanna do it together? or ill take single player (which is done btw)
and you and your friend take co-op?
Ravenlord
I'll record it with my girlfriend, but not at the moment, because that game is new and won't be published right away on YT, I cannot record with you over internet because I don't have unlimited internet traffic at home :)
Sic Parvis Magna
Placluclu
I have encoded Portal 2.
it didn't like it having 95 fraps files... so i halved it down into 2 parts
Since the runs only 3 and a bit hours, How do i make it into 1 part, since i did cut it off in a weird place.
Placluclu
Well its been 6 months since ive first joined, and had no clue what i was doing. Thank you guys for making me feel welcomed :)

My Longest project is now complete; Back to the Future.
All 5 Episodes are recorded and up to the site, and on my personal youtube channel. (placlutwo)

Also completed:
Portal 2 (Single Player)
Little Big Planet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
Crash Mind over Mutant.

So big thankyou once again!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.