Render a Longplay in Sony Vegas

Last updated on 13 years ago
Placluclu
So, i recently got my HD Capture Card Working, and i started recording Ratchet & Clank. Now, i wouldn't mind making a longplay, as well as a general playthrough for my own youtube channel (theres a lack of next-gen LPs)

The issue, i have some audio de-sync, but i easily fixed it in vegas. Now i can't really do that using the methods I used for my BTTF LP. So does anyone know what render settings i should use, what program to convert etc. ?

I'm recording in 720p, 60FPS, so I would want an output to match that.
O
Youtube only output 30 fps so rendering it in 60fps is just waste of time and space. Render in 29,97 or 30fps instead.

Sony Vegas Pro got a nice Youtube rendering option, try it.
Keplerplaytru
Yeah, the filesize is a problem, but I think there is still a better encoder to find, I just started using it.

You can edit out with avysinth, just read carefully the guides.
Placluclu
Well, i can do many things.

I can render out in 1280x720 60FPS 720p - but that would be a massive file regardless what i used. HD is just like that.

I can render out in 856x480 30FPS 480p - Still would look nice, have a smaller file size, but wouldn't be HD

Or i could just use the sites preferred methods, and have a random 53 minute chunk of the LP de-synced... but I also want to edit a section out, its literary 6 minutes of menu screen, cause my recording software didn't pause....

I'll finish recording today, and just play around with it and see.. regardless its going up on my channel..
Keplerplaytru
I don't know if they allow movies rendered in Sony Vegas or whatever way thats not the one with the Avysinth. But that takes a very long time, maybe we can do something with Vegas.

I'm starting to learn about this software, the render settings I found better was the AVI/mp4 codec, then configuring for maximum settings/size ratio. He uses that h.263 codec.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.