Deskawa's longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
deskawa
Somehow Virtua On doesn't interest me too much, so I don't plan to do it right now.

Anyway, my next longplay is most probably going to be Alone in the dark (the original) for PC.
KiethSomataw99
wonder if ya plan on doin' Virtual On Cybertroopers for the Sega Saturn as Fei-Yen. The Saturn Version is the one with best 2 out of 3 rounds.
deskawa
I uploaded Destruction Derby 2. If it's approved it's definitely going to take some negative comments so I'd recommend to check it out first to see if you find it worth it or not.
deskawa
Ok, I finished uploading Destruction Derby (Saturn version, as I couldn't make the PSX one work), and most probably next one will be DD 2. It will probably be a bit strange ^^U
deskawa
Updated OP with less Silhouette Mirage (it's so boring!), and Gran Turismo (JP version and arcade mode only) added.
deskawa
Updated OP adding Silhouette Mirage as a planned longplay.
KiethSomataw99
Maybe when you do Tekken Tag tournament, I'd like to see you play the game with Ling Xiaoyu (I'd like to see you use her in an alternate costume, the player 2 costume an oriental motif, consisting of matching traditional blue long-sleeved blouse with yellow embroidery and loose yellow cuffs, and blue shoes with black roll-top, and black shorts with yellow lining, the clothes she wore when you fought her in Tekken 3]) and any other character you want, maybe Jin.
deskawa
Before making that GGXX longplay I'm doing Daytona USA for the Saturn (the first one they released).

That advanded circuit is getting me on my nerves, thought. I hope the expert circuit isn't much harder than this ^^U
KiethSomataw99
When you give it a try, this time, play as Millia Rage/May on Boost/Arcade modes please. When Smraedis played Guilty Gear XX, he'd go as May.
deskawa
I don't think so. Guilty Gear 2 is a X360 game, so I can't play it. However, Guilty Gear Isuka is a PC beat'em up that I never played, but I can give it a try.
KiethSomataw99
I guess after Guilty Gear XX, you do Guilty Gear 2.
deskawa
I'm currently doing a Guilty Gear XX PC version longplay with Zappa. I think I will just cover the arcade mode and nothing else.

Lost Eden and Ghost Recon have been stopped for some time now. I will retake lost eden as it's an interesting game, but I don't know what will I do with ghost recon. I think I passed the hardest levels of the game, but it's still hard, repeatitive and boring...
deskawa
@Frem: Yep sorry, I promised before knowing if I could do it ^^U

Anyway, Rainbow Six is (re)done, the expansion pack too, and Lost Eden is going well. I'll be doing Ghost Recon too.
fremtan
This is bad news :-o, I expected you to do Fighting Vipers 1 :roll:.
deskawa
@Kieth: VF 2 and FV 2 aren't working in the current SSF, so I think I'm not gonna try any Saturn fighters until there is a new version of it.

And by the way, my next longplay is going to be Lost Eden for PC.
KiethSomataw99
Maybe you can do Last Bronx for the Sega Saturn as Lisa since it's a fighting game similar to Virtua Fighter but with weapons. You can also do Fighting Vipers for Sega Saturn as Honey (Candy in NA and PAL) since it too is a game similar to Virtua Fighter but with an armor system. I expect both games to at least be a 1cc run, if not a no lost run.
deskawa
Opening post updated with the LP I'm preparing right now: the first Ranbow Six for PC.

EDIT: @Valis: While I agree with you, I'm still amazed at how far I went through Megaman 2 when I was a kid. Last time I tried it I sucked hard.
V
games back in the days always seem hard till yo uplay themnow as a adult it becomes reletively easy.
deskawa
I can't do it right now since VF2 isn't working correctly with SSF. There are some problems with the sound.
KiethSomataw99
Maybe you can do the Saturn game Virtua Fighter 2 as Sarah Bryant.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.