In the making from the Olde Viking

Last updated on 13 years ago
O
Magicka (PC)
Regular Adventure run, However the game isn't patched so the players can't access all the spellbooks yet.

[d]Lara Croft: The Guardian of Light[/d] (PC)
Ravenlord taking over this one :( :( :( Good luck Raven!

Swords and Soldiers (Wii)
Single Player campain from Vikings to Chinese.
Ravenlord
I'm doing guardian of light at the moment, but I'm waiting for it to be little older to publish it, because game is too new and it could't be published on youtube yet :)
Sic Parvis Magna
O
I'm currently working on finding secrets and achievements for Magicka, Have not starting recording it yet. My notebook is filled with norse jibajaba.

What kind of run are you recording in LC:TGOL Ravenlord? "Curious"

Magicka is kinda one week old at the moment, waiting until March to share it out.

At the moment Swords and Soldier Wii version is in recording, PC/Steam version is really bugged in comparison.
Ravenlord
I'm doing all the stuff in the game that I can from the first run, I won't be doing multiple runs, It started doing it a while ago, but stopped because I'm doing another game at the moment, you have list of recording from every user on the forum, so can check in the future is any game already taken by somebody, I took all Tomb Raider games to record, have already done Legend, Underworld, Anniversary, and first one ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.