Pc: Sam & Max: Season Two

Last updated on 15 years ago
Pc: Sam & Max: Season Two has been published.

Feel free to discuss this movie in this thread.
Varilion
there is an major ERORR in this clip, about in ep 203 (03h 34min into it) the intro is missing and the episode starts wit Sam and Max driving in a car when it should be someon talking instead...

And the audio is out of sync all the way up to that point as well.

It is to bad because it is was so amusing so far....
Lord Varilion

card.mygamercard.net/Varilion.png
I found the problem, when encoding the version of episode three that was going to be in this complete season 2 video, i managed to not include a lot of raw files in the AVS file, the first raw file is that script is the sixth raw video, which basically means that the video is 1:34 whereas the audio track is 2:02:... I will fix this right away and let hipoonios know. I'm sorry about this though. I should have noticed when testing to see if my AVS file was valid in mediaplayer.
AdminBot
File is now replaced. Better late than never. :-D
Varilion
Sweet, -i have waited for this to be fixed..

Any more updates soon?
Lord Varilion

card.mygamercard.net/Varilion.png
Luciferd3
Thanks Geekmeister for giving us two great seasons of Sam & Max
Wish it could be more then two seasons
R
Geekmeister, I love how you created the longplays for the Sam and Max games. I already watched Season One and I loved it. I want to watch Season Two but I can't, because the audio in Episode One: Ice Station Santa is out-of-sync throughout the whole episode. It's difficult for me to enjoy watching this episode with the audio out of place. I won't be able to watch the rest of Season Two until I see Episode One without any errors. Do you think you could fix the audio in this episode? It would make me very happy if you did it as soon as possible.
I have made a new version of both season one and two, unfortunately they have not been uploaded to the site yet.. :-S I hope they will be soon though... I know Hipoonios has been very busy lately though with recording amiga games... And the new versions are a bit larger than the one on the site now...
R
Hey Geekmeister, I was just wondering if the new versions of season one and two will be up anytime soon.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.