Please do a Secret of Evermore (SNES) longplay!

Last updated on 13 years ago
neptune88
It's one of the best games out there, certainly one of the most underrated and overlooked.
Tsunao
I know, right?
It ain't Secret of Mana, but it is quite fun (and buggy I think, but that's not the point)

I believe someone is doing it (or so I think)...buuuuuuuut...he/she/it is too lazy to do the encode thing (he thinks it is a kazillion things to do, but it isn't.) If he/she/it isn't going to do it, someone else might (hell, it might be me. Then again, I have a full plate.)
neptune88
It's almost on a different plane than SoM. I mean, sure the UI and gameplay were very similar. But, SoE doesn't take itself seriously like SoM does. Plus, you can tell that SoE is American-made, whereas SoM is very Japanese. I think I might be reading a bit too much into it. But I have a lot of nostalgia with both games.
There were a few bugs in SoE. I think they sort of added to the setting in a weird/good way. Whoever can get around to doing the longplay would be great.
il biscotto primo non è mai perfetto
K
That's my problem. I get really lazy, and that makes stuff look like more work than it probably is.

Main problem right now is I'm trying to get on a better sleep schedule. Hopefully once I get situated with this one, I won't be so lazy anymore.

I still have my Super Mario RPG LP sitting in it's own Folder, so...All I really need to do is get the Video Files encoded into a single MP4 or MKV when I eventually feel up to it.
T
I was thinking of doing that as part of my eventual Mana series coverage.
K
Go for it. I doubt I'm going to get to it or EarthBound. I wouldn't know how to do either of them without all kinds of grinding, anyway.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.