Nintendo's New Console!

Last updated on 13 years ago
K
Once known as Project Cafe, now has it's official name, the Wii U.

I was watching this at E3 on G4. My mind is just blown. And there are a ton of game coming for the 3DS as well.

The Wii U will have games like Batman: Arkham City and the new Assassin's Creed game.

There just isn't a price tag on it as of yet.

I'll tell ya, it was worth getting up early for, though!

The Wii U's controller will be backwards compatible with the Wii and it's games. And the controller has a 6.2in Touch Screen in it.

The screen is not just a Touch Screen, however. Say you are out in your Living Room, or are using the only Television in the house. That screen can be used to continue your game, depending on what game you are playing, I'm assuming.

But Nintendo brought it to E3 this year! They stole the entire freaking show!

I'm psyched, the people at G4 are psyched! And you should be too.

I'm hoping for around a $300 Price Tag at the most for this console. Course, it's not coming out until next March, so we all have plenty of time to save up!
Corsaire
I really wish they would call it something else. The "Wii" name is done and over with.
Folie à plusieurs.
K
I don't care what the name is. I just know I WANT IT! xD
Ravenlord
I'll stick to the PC, almost every game available, no need for consoles :)
Sic Parvis Magna
K
Can't get all the Mario or Zelda Games on PC. :3

All I need to know, is I was impressed by it, and a lot of people at the convention are impressed with it.

Still want one. Gonna get one. xD

Got Nine Months to save up for it.
V
WII U like to play?
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
Ravenlord
Well I played every Zelda on PC so far, emulators and everything ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Corsaire
Will Wii? :3
Folie à plusieurs.
K
The Dolphin Emulator is decent I guess nowadays. To be honest, I haven't tried it out lately.
K
This link here should get rid of any doubts you non believers have about the Wii U! http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2011/06/hands-on-with-the-wii-u-its-here-its-amazing-its-smart.ars
K
E3 is over, and now I'm sad. :/
S
They should have change the name. the wii is way old now. not like the new xboz.
I'm using management essay to fix my schedule.
K
The name of a Console doesn't matter. How it handles the games it plays is what's important.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.