Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Last updated on 13 years ago
S
Request Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Gamecube
Keplerplaytru
Great choice. I SECOND THIS!!!
S
I don't get it. All the Metroid games are on all the Nintendo machines on this site but Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2 Echoes on the Gamecube aren't on this site. Why is that? They ignored my request. Don't they like my request or what?
Karuto
So... You're saying there's some sort of obligation to accept every request that comes in here?
"Live by one's own strength, stand on one's own feet."
Tsunao

I don't get it. All the Metroid games are on all the Nintendo machines on this site but Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2 Echoes on the Gamecube aren't on this site. Why is that?

Easy: they are easily emulated.
Not everyone has a Gaemcoob. (then again, that is moot since Wii is more accessible and Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are on Wii courtesy of Trilogy.)

They ignored my request. Don't they like my request or what?

Except that this site is quite small, really.
The only people I can think of that can do console gaemz around here are Commandah ScHlAuChi, the mysterious RickyC, and Conner. There might be more, but I dunno.

But...ScHlAuChi takes his time on things and sometimes uploads in bulk (evident in the Arcade section before Arcana Heart 3 and the GB section.). The last console gaem I seen him do was the PS3 version of Dead Space Extraction.
RickyC is all over the place, but it seems he is doing Kingdom Hearts (it isn't the shortest game in the world.)
Conner, well...he does all sorts of stuff, but I think he is currently beefing with FFXIII and maybe Uncharted 2.

If I had something BETTER than a Dazzle (it is forbidden. I'm sad.), then I would do Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 courtesy of Metroid Prime Trilogy. Heck, I would throw in moar gaemz, like Trauma Center Wii games (360 and Failzzle dun mix so that's out of the question). Could do Twilight Princess, but I NEVER played it. (may or may not be related, but Gamecube version is also moot since Twilight Princess was also released on Wii. You may or may not know, but the Gamecube version is the original version. Wii version is there just because. Fun fact: everything is mirrored in Wii TP...or so I read/heard.)
Connor

Tsunao wrote:
Except that this site is quite small, really.
The only people I can think of that can do console gaemz around here are Commandah ScHlAuChi, the mysterious RickyC, and Conner. There might be more, but I dunno.

There are actually plenty more. PillsOfDeath, Geekmeister, Placluclu and probably more as well. Thing is, just because you can do one console platform doesn't mean you can do them all. I think especially GC-games are problematic, since it's horribly difficult to find GC-games to buy and "the other" way doesn't work very well with the Wii.

Conner, well...he does all sorts of stuff, but I think he is currently beefing with FFXIII and maybe Uncharted 2.

Actually, I want to do all sorts of stuff, but I seem to be relegated to PS3 because I can't get my PAL-PS1/PS2 to work with my HD PVR without squashing the output. :( I probably could do Wii games, but I don't really have any that I want to show off, it's mostly for party-games. Won't be able to do GC-games though, since my softmod doesn't work with the GC-emulator on the Wii. Also, I've never been much of a Nintendo-fan, so I'm not really interested in most of their franchises
Tsunao

There are actually plenty more. PillsOfDeath, Geekmeister, Placluclu and probably more as well.

fair enough. I hardly keep up with this stuff. ^^;
Might as well exclude Geekmeister since he has been AWOL [d]forever[/d] for a long time. =P
Ravenlord
There is no obligation in accepting the requests, you request and If somebody is willing to do your request will do, that is how it works here ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
L
I think especially GC - game problems, because it is terrible hard to find GC - Games purchased and "other" methods can not be very good with the Wii.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.