Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
johtto
Ok. after encoding the DBZ video three times. i finally got it right with NO scanlines. ! upload to youtube is in my hopes!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Yes! finally, the DragonBall Z video is done and uploaded to youtube!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
1st post updated, to all the Jak and Daxter fans on the site, i have finished Jak and Daxter the precurser legacy, i just need to edit then encode them. So be patient :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Ok First page updated with games i started and are going to do, the to-do list was games off the top of my head, so will be adding more in the future. Figured out a solution to my 720p problem, took a diff. TV so more to come from me. Little slower because of the end of summer and im in school, won't be doing much every other week because of my school schedule is different then alot of other schools.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Re-updated the first page. Sorry for the long wait for Jak and Daxter, im back in school so its difficult for me to find time for encoding. Please be patient and i'll try to do a part each weekend. D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Ok, ive found time to encode my videos though im in school, so expect plants vs. zombies to be done and submitted by Friday :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Ok, had a productive day with my longplays, and ill have Plants vs. Zombies submitted tonight.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
OK, had some setbacks, gonna be done tonight.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post re-updated with youtube and download links of my already done longplays. The youtube link for plants vs zombies will be up possibly in a few days. so for now downloading the longplay will have to do. As for Jak and Daxter, i have been really slacking on this longplay. I have been trying to do a part a day.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post re-updated, had lots of free time last night so i encoded every part to jak and daxter the precursor legacy. Finishing up the muxing and then im gonna submit it :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post re-updated with the part one link for my Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy longplay, links are going to my personal channel because of the longplay not yet on the site's channel. Might continue with personal links so i can gain some fews of my own. Going to be continuing the updates as i upload the parts to the channel.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Alright, im pissed off about this scanline B.S. Spent a day one by one going through the pieces of Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy, when i have done a test some odd weeks ago. Well i guess this longplay is scratched from my list for a while. DAMN. Sympathetic words would be helpful in my time of anger.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
3rdy
sorry to here about your LP Johtto :( i sow the 1st part it looked really good :/
johtto
Thanks 3rdy i had some friends of mine watch it, got some good feedback. but as they say, the show must go on. So im trying not to be mad about it, just gonna keep on rolling and the game will be put back onto my list for a while.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Started a new section on the first post with my rejected longplays. These longplays will be put back onto my list, and will remain in that section until i or someone else makes the longplay.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post re-updated with my "in progress" longplays, as well as the youtube links for my Plants vs. Zombies longplay. Merry christmas and hapy holidays.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy has been uploaded to the FTP and is awaiting ScHlAuChi to check it. Most issues came from extracting the video and sound files from MKVextract. Hopefully he can get that working and the longplay will be uploaded. I have started the Call of Duty series yesteryday, Finished recording CoD4 so working on getting that uploaded. First Post updated with my "in progress" and my "idle's."
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy has been submitted and will be uploaded to youtube when Kireev20000 is done uploading Battlefield 3. Im uploading it to my personal channel and the link will be posted to the first post when its up.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.