Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
johtto
Part 1 for jak and daxter the precursor legacy longplay is on the first post. WARNING : the video desynchs in sound, so if you dislike unmatching sound, sorry. D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! My Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy youtube and download link are in post one. All download links have been changed to auto-download. just click the link and the download will begin. :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Ive finished DragonBall Z Budokai 3 and am now editing/encoding, going to try and get that uploaded tonight. CoD4 is also being uploaded, going to take a while though.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I've added the links to both the youtube parts of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to the first post. Ive also noticed the hate im receiving for submitting that longplay. Im just submitting for the viewerrs... I WANT YOUR LOVE PLEASE! D;
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Z
Why do you even care? When my WC III longplay arrives I expect a lot of "noob" and "mouse clicker" but well if those people want a perfect longplay of a game they would've made it by now. This is not about being a pro at a game because there are games here that are speedruns instead of longplays and still they are loved :)
johtto
Z
" data-content="Send Message">@Zuljaras Its not so much as me caring about the longplay.. its that i don't want my image to be seen as a "bad" fps player... then having my longplays not watched.
Metal Gear! uhhggg