Site Uploaders

Hipoonios
RickyC
T-0815

YouTube Uploaders

RickyC
ScHlAuChi
T-0815

If you want to join our team. You first need to learn how to encode your files properly. We only accept .mp4 and .mkv (h264/aac) encoded files.
We have no possibility to encode your files.

Read this for a guide how to encode.
ULTIMA
Were here to help so please speak to us as much as you want were really helpful!
Spazbo4
what do i have to do to be a game recorder, because i would like to work with you guys, my only experience is just putting my own playthroughs onto youtube, so far i am working on metal gear solid for the psx, if you would like to see it my youtube channel is
www.youtube.com/user/spazbo3
RickyC
Nothing really just record games with the best quality you can get. Though generally not games that have already been done though. Searching on our youtube account should show whats been done and checking the FTP that is used to upload games too. We should get a list to see whats done though.

Games should be in thir corect aspect ratio, decent framerate (Normally 25/30/50 or 60fps depending on game), Show as much as the game as possible. using lossless codect when editing and H264 for final video.

Though it doesn't have to be perfect just as good as you can do. If you can't show all of video or framerate is a little off then its not going to be the end of the world. Or is using lossless codec makes files too big and you have to use xvid for smaller size then ok but try not to edit/encode a million times before doing the final h264 video and set to max quality for the xvid. Each time you edit and encode it will drop in quality specially if you use a codec like xvid so the fewer times the better.

And knowing what to cut out of a video also helps. Doing a racing game 5x with different cars isn't going to be interesting so doing it in one car would be fine. Or a fighting game with every character or an RPG where you're just power leveling in the same spot for 2 hours.
W
I want to join but I cannot connect using FileZilla. In addition, I'm also going to post my playthroughs (albeit chopped up stage by stage) on my own account
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.