Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Last updated on 12 years ago
K
Will anyone be making a longplay for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception once it comes out? I'd love to see it up on this site and YouTube since Uncharted 1 and 2 have been uploaded and played though really well by Connor.
Ravenlord
Looking forward to Uncharted 3, GO GO GO ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Connor
In case there's anyone who hasn't settled for an inferior (?) version on YT or wherever, mine is currently in progress. Recording is complete up until approximately half the game, and I'm hoping to finish the rest this weekend, and then allow for a week or so of editing and encoding.

Since I've received absolutely no feedback on my subtitles and they take several hours to write, I'm not going to do anything like that this time, so neeneer!
X
uncharted 3 plz :)
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 
B
Decided to watch it on youtube. Already seen 5 chapters, and story is rather interesting.
Connor
Yep, other people have the same problem. The crashes seem very random, I could play two runs through the game without one, but on the third it's crashed three times to far and a friend had two on the first playthrough.

Similarly, I had very few, if any, glitches on the first playthrough, but on the second several cutscenes featured teleporting characters in and out of screen.
C
I've played through twice and I haven't seen any glitches or bugs...

Are you sure it's not your disc?
Connor
Been playing U3 for a little more than a week now, done with hard, crushing and platting. However, I think I'm going to wait a while to do the LP, since the game is rather buggy as it is. Huge glitches in some cutscenes will annoy you, and the game crashing will annoy me. I'm hoping that ND will have taken care of at least some of those issues soon.
Connor
Yes, that's how it will be done (assuming I manage to do the LP within six months of release). The YT-link will be "delayed" on the game-page.

Having said that, I'm crazy busy the rest of the year, so I have no idea if I'm actually going to be able to get anything up before then.
F
could you make a longplay for uncharted 3 and upload it only to the server, and later on upload on youtube? i don't own a ps3 and i really want to watch the LP. thx
B
Imho U3 is the hottest LP this year(will be).
Ravenlord
Yeah for now we'll download it from server anyway, it's easily added to YT later :)
Sic Parvis Magna
Tsunao
It is due to fear of strikes. 3 strikes = suspended account. It already has one (Dragon's Lair).

Also, I believe it has something to do with sales...or something.
After 6 months, people will probably be uninterested in the game or something and sales will go down. Upload to YT...INTERESTED!
F
problem is he can get banned and lose his director account if he released the video.
D-Skott

Connor wrote:
...it won't be up on YouTube for at least a couple of months, more likely half a year.

How come, are there any restrictions on YouTube?
Ravenlord
Doesn't matter for YT, well download it from server ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
K
Nice! Thanks Connor!
Connor
Don't worry, it's on my list. I'm not sure how soon it will be, but even if it's right after release, it won't be up on YouTube for at least a couple of months, more likely half a year.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.