PCEjin not supporting 6 buttons

Last updated on 12 years ago
Kimu-kun
Since I have planned to play Street Fighter II' Champion Edition on the PC Engine as a comeback to Longplaying, I booted up the PC Engine emulator that's used for the other LPs I did here (Emulator is a PCEjin emulator gotten from TASVideos), and alas, it lacks a 6 button setup. (Yes, PC Engine pads can have 6 buttons on its pad.)
Magic Engine has it, but no recording possibilities.

Playing Street Fighter II with a 2 button pad just doesn't flow with me. (RUN - L.Attack, II - M.Attack, I - H.Attack)

When I tried to set the controls, I noticed that it had boxes for "X", "Y", "L" and "R", which I think is some leftovers from a SNES emulator or something.

My comeback hampered by a small crimp in the PCEjin emulator... Let's hope someone'll fix this small problem soon.
Ravenlord
Welcome back, long time no see ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
V
try Magic Engine!
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
Kimu-kun

Valis77 wrote:
try Magic Engine!

Like I said, Magic Engine doesn't have a proper recording thingamabobbie like PCEjin has, and I use savestates to hide the fact that I suck at fighting games. ;-)
ScHlAuChi
Dont think there is a way around this, if you cant play with 4 buttons, just record another game :)
Kimu-kun
Hm... Looks like I can play Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival on the Game Boy Advance instead - as long as I stay away from the dreadful, game breaking Akuma glitch.
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. 
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.