Request

Last updated on 12 years ago
d4l304
Anyone feel like doing all of the runescape quests? It would be awesome if yu did i did alot of the quests and i loved em
KiethSomataw99
Runescape is a MMORPG. I'm no moderator and don't know all about how longplays are done but I tell you this: I doubt they do MMORPGs like Runescape since they obviously take too long and require other player characters from online.
F
Kireev did EQ 2 which ran 85 hours, is about a 115gb download and he said it took a year and a half, mainly since he was really familiar with it and has high level characters.

http://www.longplays.org/modules/rmdp/down.php?id=1651

MMOs *can* happen, but they would likely take a pretty long time overall to get done.
johtto
FINALLY! Thank you for requesting this. As sad as it may be, ive played runescape for 5 years. i have SOOO many quests done. I think it would be really cool, but would take forever due to the requirements for some of the quests, my main account has most of the requirements but i've done the quests. For the longplay. i would be willing to do it, IF it is allowed.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Hell, if you record it, and show off the majority of quests, dungeons (If any) and such we'll put it up. It's your life, and if you want to spend it recording a MMORPG that is your decision!
johtto
But im not anywhere near going to start it, if anything i would do the non-members quests for the longplay. and if i get membership for the longplay account it would take way more than a month to get the requirments. not to mention getting the gold to buy items needed as bots have been destroyed from the updates.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.