Request Dark Wizard Sega CD ValisHD

Last updated on 12 years ago
B
I've been watching the longplays for a long time, and there are alot of great games on there. I think all the longplayers do a great job, but i think ValisHD usually does the hardest/longest/deepest longplays. Wanted to make a request of this game, one of my favorites.

Dark Wizard Sega CD is a deep and rich turn based strategy RPG that turned me on to Strategy games in the first play. It's set in a Dungeons and Dragons style world with elves, dwarfs, dragons, pegasus, etc, but isn't based on the DnD ruleset.

You start off by picking one of 4 characters, a prince, a vampire, etc. Each has different units, different strats, (good at economy, weaker military, etc), and each of the characters are either good or evil, affecting your units.

It's a long game, maybe 20ish hours is the fastest i've done it, and it falls along the steps of games like advance wars.

I hope you'll look into it, but i know this is a HUGE and older game, so it might be impossible to LP. Thank you for your consideration. :)
V
Hmm i need to get familiar with the game before i play it.
B
well, as i said, it's a long game, not sure if it would meet entertaining quality but after watching your longplays on cubex55 on youtube, i think it might be something you would enjoy.

Thank you for taking the time to consider it though. :)
B
btw, if the game freezes at the end of the first level, you have to enable perfect syncro.

It's under cpu, works perfect after that
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.