LongPlay Stream

Last updated on 12 years ago
V
Hey Hey !

First of great site really love this, cant stand speedrun speed run and SPEED RUN! we want to see the game!

Anyways, i was thinking of about idea of Streaming longplay , what do you guys think about it?

I got a channel and i play some games from time to time and was woundering if people would like me to stream any other games?

Maybe not HD quality but enough for the old feeling !

The pro's

-Live gaming
-Live chat with other fellow gamers and LP's
-Just sit back, make some popcorn and Enjoy!

The con's

-No HD Quality (1920x1080) until i get a better computer
- 2-3 sec delay

(side note: Would appreciate if someone who got some xsplit skills or used to it to help me set up for a better quality if its needed)

>Also Game request<

For this ill play

NES
SNES
SEGA
N64

I will admit it that i would love to play games i havent played so you guys can feel that this is your and mine first time together we will play this game , like the old time sake!

((Well i know that you say in the FAQ you have to know the game, look up this and that, but this is more a uniqe thing where we progress together .. well at least thats what i would like to see and im a gamer since 1989 :D))

Well thats what i can come up with, now its up to you guys do decide would you like me to stream the games, and how many would come and watch?
And make Request! (Dont know how to make a poll on this forum)
V
Seems like it was an bad idea no one is giving a feedback :P
johtto
Acctually, its not a bad idea, it would spice up the site (in my opinion) from just downloading and watching youtube. I am in support of this plus it would show new or soon to be new users that our longplays are not perfect and we are only human so we do make mistakes. I would par-take in the streaming myself, as for chatting, voice chat would be cool but would make the "longplay" more of a "lets play" feel to it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
V
Wow, thank you ! made me happy that you posted!

ill look up for today (Friday) what i can play, i see many from US here so the time is a little bit difference but i'm planing to stream after 23:00 CET This friday dont know exactly what time it will be for others, but if the Admins/mods are positiv about it too
Maybe they could post it on their first page "news" And if they read this they could PM Me about request and other stuff they want too see!

adding:

This is good for the LongPlay site too. more people will find this site
johtto
Well, in order to do the stream or for it to be a permanent part of the website you would have to ask admins, or make sure the game you want to stream isn't already longplayed, and/or ask if the game you want to stream is not in progress.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
V
I'm planing to do Silent hill shattered memories on PS2 as my first game
V
But then, its up to the customers to decide what they want to see! im here for them
johtto
I see what your saying, Streaming a video is up to you, but for it to be apart of the site you must ask, join the IRC to chat with admins about this subject :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.