Grim Fandango

Last updated on 15 years ago
puttputt131
So... I've added "grim fandango" to my todo list.

I just need to know one thing:

HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN GRIME FANDANGO ON WINDOWS XP??!!!??!!!??????!!!???
Have you tried running it in compatibility mode? Right click on the .exe file and click on the compatibility tab. Then there should be a box that says: "run this program in compatibility mode for: and below that is a drop down menu, with different windows types, from windows 95 and upwards. You can also choose to run it in 640 x 480 resolution if you want to.
puttputt131
Yeah, already tried that. I heard that the game does not run well Nvidia card... sadly I have one. although I have another computer with an ati card. will see what I can do!
I really hope that works, cause Grim Fandango is a really funny game. And it would be nice to see a longplay of it. Haven't played it in ages, but I remember it had a cool story and great humour and everything.
puttputt131
took it off my todo list... I just didn't like the interface.

1. lack of a sentence bar leaving ME to figure what's an object

2. interacting with objects is just too hard to do; you have to be FACING the object to interact with it - character-relative movement is too slow for a LONGplay! and camera-relative movement always screws up!

AND 3. I lost CD2...
Yeah, the controls in Grim Fandango is the biggest drawback of that game. Thought it was disappointing when it came out and I still do. Still a Shame though otherwise its a really fun game.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.