cubex55 deleted from YouTube?

Last updated on 12 years ago
Ravenlord
What you go around and report accounts of those people who don't care about your opinions
Sic Parvis Magna
Tsunao
If it is anything Amiga, it is definitely not someone from this site (we don't do Amiga).
It would either be Ironclaw or maybe ScHlAuChi (9 times out of 10, Ironclaw. He's the crazy one.). Them and hipoonios are the Amiga nuts (there may be more). Inb4contradiction to "not someone from this site": ScHlAuChi sorta belongs to both: he has longplays in RAG and WoL, but I think is leaning more towards this site.

If your comment that was an opinion had "First comment" or some variant of it, then that was why you got blocked (this time, RAG or WoL wouldn't matter). "First comments" are nothing but spam, even if it had something relevant to the video or whatever topic.

I see no reason to ban you here.
Stealthborn
So sorry to hear about what happened to the channel. I was wondering what happened to it (was watching the SNES Mr. Nutz video when it conked out). I can certainly say that I watched the channel quite a bit and enjoyed what everyone put out. I hope you get it back someday hopefully.
smegbug2
I think that there should be a standard pre-gamevid message that tells everyone what to do if they believe the video is theirs and was posted without consent, maybe other stuff too. I'm a longtime fan of this site, have been for years, I think I should say right here right now, I don't plan on posting any videos on this site at all. I can barely understand how to post clips of my gameplay straight from my PS3 to my youtube account, which I haven't done in years by the way.
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
Lemmy556
Guy named Highretrogamingblood also lost his account for a lame copyright reason and never got it back. Tons of videos were lost ;(

but ,I hope you get yours back.
AdminBot
dd123 says:

lol...You knew these guys' ego was going to bite em in the ass sooner or later. I am one of the people who reported their account. Why? Because these clowns were being jackasses and banned me for having a opinion on an Amiga port. It was just an opinion you fan babies!

What the hell man, reporting someone's account just because they didn't share your opinion and/or banned you?

Tsunao says:

If it is anything Amiga, it is definitely not someone from this site (we don't do Amiga). It would either be Ironclaw or maybe ScHlAuChi (9 times out of 10, Ironclaw. He's the crazy one.). Them and hipoonios are the Amiga nuts (there may be more). Inb4contradiction to "not someone from this site": ScHlAuChi sorta belongs to both: he has longplays in RAG and WoL, but I think is leaning more towards this site.

Let me just say that from what I've read here, people seem to think the Amiga guys, me and Ironclaw and maybe Schlauchi have banned people. I can only speak for me and Ironclaw that WE have never banned anyone EVER and would never do. So if someone has been banned, it's fucking not by me or Ironclaw. Sure, Ironclaw might be crazy (his choice as he's a silly person), but that's no excuse for accusing him or anyone.

So, 100% guaranteed, if anyone has been banned, it was NOT by me or Ironclaw, ffs! Stop mention us in these discussions, like the other one when cubex55 went down and people thought it was because of me or Ironclaw, someone spreading the rumor saying something like: "it has happened, Hipoonios and Ironclaw have now taken over the channel to make it into an Amiga only channel" and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I KNOW who has banned people, as I've seen it several times, HE has even commented to those he banned saying "gratz, you are now banned" right among the comments of the video. But it's sure as hell not me or Ironclaw.
ScHlAuChi
Yep i blocked quite a few people - first posters and people who couldndt behave and write things like: HAHAHHA you losers are shit etc...
I never ever blocked anyone for having an opinion UNLESS he/she was being rude/offensive!

People like dd123 should go back to kindergarten, just look at his post here, and its pretty clear why he was blocked before!

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.