Magnavox Odyssey 2 and Atari systems

Last updated on 12 years ago
Stealthborn
If this question has been asked before, feel free to delete it. As I was sifting through the archives on YouTube, I noticed that many systems are covered on the channel. But I was wondering about the Magnavox Odyssey 2 and the Atari consoles if they were possible to do. I'm not asking for anyone to actually do these, but I was wondering why there are no longplays for these. Is it because of the type of games, the access to the hardware or both? Just curious.
Ravenswood
Dunno, but there might not be any way to record longplays of MO2 games and games from other Atari systems. You can try connecting the system to the DVD player that records DVDs and record the footage to the DVD. If it works, it works. If not, try a different method.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Stealthborn
That is something that I wouldn't mind trying. Though I don't have the equipment to record such things. If I did, I would have sent in playthroughs for DC games and Panzer Dragoon Saga by now. But alas I have no such means to do it. (also I don't have Atari or Magnavox Odyssey stuff)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.