Mother and Mother 3

Last updated on 12 years ago
Stealthborn
Just going through the videos again on the site and YouTube (I really need to stop doing that. Too much free time on my hands) and I was really impressed with the Earthbound playthrough for the SNES. But I was wondering if anyone thought about doing playthroughs of Mother (Famicom) and Mother 3 (GBA)? Those are some pretty good games right there. Mother being a prequel to Earthbound and Mother 3 being the sequel. Just a couple of ideas...

(Also, I just realized that I posted this in the wrong section. Is it possible for a moderator to move it to the requests section. Thank you ever so much!)
Tsunao
Moved.
Supposedly, InfiniteCombos is doing Mother 3.
Whos this InfiniteCombos guy? Heard hes really good at COD!

Seriously tho. Yeah I will do Mother 3 *WHEN* I get around to it. Not saying that it will be done anytime soon. Earthbound was beaten in 4 days. 12 hours each day of playing and such. I DO NOT WANNA DO THAT WITH MOTHER 3!
Stealthborn
That's very good news. Glad to hear that you'll be getting around to it eventually. And take your time as well. No rush. I do like the story of Mother 3 though I was a bit more of a fan of Earthbound. As far as the first Mother game is concerned, it is an important part of the series but it is a bit different. But that's a whole other story for another day...

Anyway just glad that you will be getting around to it eventually. Also I'd like to thank Tsunao for moving the thread as well.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.