Kuro's longplays

Last updated on 12 years ago
Kuro
So after checking over and over to make sure that I'm not doing a longplay that any1 else had started here's my list of games for now.

NDS:
Final Fantasy III (started)
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy XII Reverent Wings
Megaman ZX Advent
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (started)
Kingdom Hearts : ReCoded

GBA:
Tekken Advanced (finished)
And I'll think of some more later.

PSP:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ (Eng patched version will be on my personal youtube channel)
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

Won't be doing any ps1 lp's for the time being. Got a new pc so I'll start with the ds lp's first.
ScHlAuChi
I would have done Soul Edge/Blade already myself, but its bugged in the emus :(
johtto
Hmm, fire emblem, what a good game :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Kuro
So far no problems with psxJin on edge master mode. usually get a spec op error with epsxe (disc and rom alike.)
ScHlAuChi
So it doesnt run too fast for you, and none of the audio cuts off too early?
Cause i tried it on PSXJin too and had that prob
Kuro
I was really referring to the lockup errors though it doesn't really run too fast for me the audio does cut off kinda early. The audio is not a real issue for me at least, because my original disc is so messed up that the bgm doesn't really play anymore anyway.
Kuro
Quick update..
My computer is down so no lp's for awhile until I fix it. I'm using my a tablet if any1 is wondering.
R
i love to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I like this fighting game because its based on on the anime and manga dragon ball by akira toriyama.
Kuro
I do enjoy play BT3 as well. The only complaint that I have with it is that the story mode makes me feel kinda cheated and the battle system gets kinda repetitive (what game doesn't). But I still like it more than the other DBZ games (especially the Budokai series could never get used to that fighting system).
Kuro
Fixed issues with pcsx2 so no glitches in any of my games will start to record some ps2 games maybe tomorrow or so.
xRavenXP
I send Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones now, very good game! =D
Kuro
you want me to do that one or something?
I can but it would be like last on my list as I haven't even finished the first fire emblem i started.
johtto
I think he meant that he submitted it, as it is in the FTP.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
xRavenXP
Yes Johtto, I have already sent the Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones for FTP. Good luck Kuro with the Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon! I'm a great fan of the game!
Kuro
Some how I think I'm gonna need all the luck I can get....I hate that kinda RPG, don't know why I thought i could do it.
Kuro
Okay, for those of you who we're waiting for my lp of KH2:FM here is what I'm planning on doing:
I'm gonna use two files, the first one will be the main part of the lp which will include the main story. the second file will be after I stat max, max my form lvls, max my summon lvls, and get to lvl 99 and include the data battles, the lingering will, the cups in the Colosseum, Sephiroth, and the XIII mushrooms.

I'm almost done with my main playthrough before i start recording and have yet to start on KH:FM.

So there is my update.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.