Fendrix's Longplays

Last updated on 12 years ago
fendrix
Hey everyone.

I mostly enjoy action/RPG games, as well as shoot'em ups and games I used to play when I was a kid (can't get enough nostalgia).

I figured I would make this list of my expected upcoming longplays and add to it as I go along. Any comments/requests or whatever are welcome.

Thanks!

Planned / Brainstorming:
Commando (NES)
Seiken Densetsu III
Lamborghini American Challenge (SNES)
Top Gear 3000 (SNES)
Myst (PC)

In the process of recording and/or encoding:
Final Fantasy III/VI (SNES)
Secret of Mana (SNES)

Submitted / Awaiting approval:
Fantasy Zone II (SMS)

Approved / Completed:
Captain America and the Avengers (SNES)
Earthworm Jim (SNES)
Final Lap Twin (TG-16)
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones (TG-16)
Ravenlord
Welcome to the site
Sic Parvis Magna
T
I cant wait for Captain America and the Avengers XD
fendrix
The enemies were BRUTAL in that game!

They would come so close to you and whenever you hit them they are granted a few seconds of invulnerability, but they can still attack. So you'll see me hopping around back and forth the whole game, trying to get away from them lol.

That's one of those games that would be absolutely impossible for a 10-13 year old kid to try and beat without some type of emulation software. I remember now why my friend and I only could beat the first 2 levels or so and that was as far as we ever got. Sheesh!
fendrix
Okay - made a few submissions and I started on Final Fantasy VI (III, depending on how you look at it) and Secret of Mana. They are both really long games as most of you know so I am going to make progress little by little, splitting time between them and other projects.

Once I'm out of the games I want to play, I'll start working on some requests.
fendrix
Just some updates.

Finished Fantasy Zone II for SMS and will encode and upload that tonight.

Secret of Mana is going slowly as I've started to put more of my time into FFVI which is coming along nicely.

Once I start knocking all the listed videos out I will start working on requests.

Thanks!
List is Hm...................................................................................
Me too!
T
I just love racing games, racing game increase my spirit while I am driving my car, it also a very good time pass of mine.
R
Final Lap twin(TG-16) finally it get approved. Yeah now I ll play it and enjoy my time. I need some information about Keith courage in alpha zones, can you please share some information about this game.
MadMatty
[flash=,]http://www4.pown.it/flash/495.swf[/flash]
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.