Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Last updated on 12 years ago
neptune88
ciao ciao longplayers!

tsunao's secret of evermore LP was amazing , so I thought I'd ask for another one. grazie mille tsunao! doesn't have to be by tsunao though.

LoZ: MM is amazing. don't know why it's not on the site yet. so many amazing memories with that game. please please please do a LP. there's a TAS on youtube that's... ok. I don't know, I'm not a big fan of TAS or RTS or anything like that.

it would be an amazing addition to your super-small library of N64 games. seriously, what's up with that?
il biscotto primo non è mai perfetto
fendrix
I thought Tsunao was either in the process of Majora's Mask or was thinking about it, but wasn't sure where to start.

I can't find it right now, but there was a thread in the forums about it.

If no one is up to the challenge I would do it. MM is one of my favorite games for N64 (although I have to rank OoT higher ;D).
neptune88
OoT will always be higher ranking :) MM was so inventive and different than any Zelda before it.

Fendrix if you do it, I would be sooo happy!
Stealthborn
I certainly would look forward to a Majora's Mask longplay. Although OOT is the game that most people would choose for an N64 Zelda game, I will say that Majora's Mask had some really great ideas and could very well be one of the darker Zelda games (if not the darkest) I've ever seen. If someone can get on it, that would be fantastic since MM could be the most underrated Zelda game.
neptune88
Stealthborn, I agree the Majora's Mask was dark. Twilight Princess was also a much darker Zelda game.

I'm glad to see other LoZ:MM fans on here! Sometimes I feel like it's not a "cool" game to like.
cheeze4343
I'll do it, if I get some time to do it :P
"Insert Witty Signature Here"
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.