Favorite game of your life

Last updated on 12 years ago
What is your favorite game of your life?
Stealthborn
Link to the Past. After 20 years I still love that game a lot. It was the reason why I wanted an SNES in the first place.
jazzman
La nec pc engine avec burning angel et d'autre
johtto
The metal gear solid seires. I first found out about the series when i was a kid watching my dad play MGS1 and was always entertained by it. It was probably the first game i ever beat by myself even at a young age. I still love the game with so much passion. I've probably beaten MGS around 6 or 7 times and still find the game to have replay value.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenswood
Sonic series and Mario series. I've beaten SMB1 more than 20 times and forever has replay value, beaten SMB2 10 times, beaten SMB3 5 times, SMW 12 times, and Yoshi's Island: SMW2 20 times. I have currently beaten two solar systems of Super Mario Galaxy 1. I also have beaten Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Sonic 3D blast. Currently attempting to unlock all 326 stories of Shadow, and beaten Sonic Unleashed. Currently have two Sonic Wii games in progress.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Z
All CASTLEVANIA games!!! All of them!!! :-D :-D :-D :banghead
3iD
Shin Megami Tensei games
KiethSomataw99
I don't really have a true favorite, but I like to play strategy games and mmorpgs.
AMReese
I'm going to actually follow the name of the thread and say Lost Odyssey. I know my avatar is from Vanguard Bandits, but LO was simply flawless in my mind.

Besides, who knew that a portrayed wimpy prince could actually be a badass in combat?
Ravenlord
Cannot stay with only one game, there are plenty :)
Sic Parvis Magna
norsebard
1)Phantasy Star on the Master System.
Fondly remember a great many hours being curled up behind my first girlfriend watching her play that beloved RPG.

2)Shadowrun for the Sega Genesis.
Best Shadowrun game, and one of the best Cyberpunk games ever made.

3)Snatcher for the Sega CD.
Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?

4)Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn.
Rare as Unicorn Tears.

*)Whale's Voyage for the CD32.
I <3 Amiga
mattcatt
Probably Chrono Trigger. I'm surprised no one has said this yet. ^^

Of recent games, I think Skyrim is pretty decent...
S
Devil May Cry 3.....and the character is Vergil..

thanks for sharing.

connection vpn, vpn server
R
my all time fav games is super mario and super sonic. but now i play san andreas, champix online, need for speed series, crazy taxi. these are some games i never forget in my life because i waste my alot of time on it...lol
Phlebiac
World of Warcraft. I can love and hate it the same time. Especially now it's only 1 month to go, before the 4th expansion hits the shelves!

And ofcourse playing Darksiders 1 on PC. The Witcher 1 i still have to finish some time. Currently at chapter 2, tho i think i will be close to chapter 3.

So many games to play, so less time to finish them :(
Puff_Zombie
Legend Of Mana for PS One.
Awesome character design, awesome story, terrific music.
M
I can't believe nobody's said Comix Zone yet!
pcfaulkner
grand theft auto series and fallout 3
K
1: EarthBound.
2: Paper Mario.
3: Paper Mario: TTYD.
4: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
5: Secret of Mana.
6: Secret of Evermore.
7: Champions of Norrath.
8: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.
9: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2.
10: Champions: Return to Arms.
B
Not sure which is THE ONE! But my list says: Grim Fandango, TLJ both parts, space quest 4 and 5, HoMM 2 and 3.

PS: actually there is many more, this is just the beginning)))
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.