Sega CD Games Still to record

Last updated on 12 years ago
MadMatty
Hipoonios was here
Ravenswood
Which is why people who make longplays on an emulator use save states while recording.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
norsebard
Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep is a hard hard game.
You are fan of Sega aren't you?
Ravenswood
Youtube is turning into one pain in the seat because they're extremely strict on the copyrights. It looks like I might need to download the videos instead of watching them on Youtube.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Stealthborn
It's looking that way (the U.S. is a bit different). Though I've never watched anything on the actual site before so this could be a first. That also means I could even see those Dragon's Lair games.
I can watch it in Serbia

MadMatty
@Stealthborn (Also the Road Rash video on Sega CD can't be watched for some odd reason. It's been "blocked". What happened?)

Its blocked in certain countries. Can be watchin UK at least. Also you can watch on archive.org through the download link.
MadMatty
@ScHlAuChi I dont think thats even a game ?

ony the bus part works, and thats 8 hours riding in a straight line and 8 hours back again. Ill leave this longplay in your hands ;)
HEY! Don't look at me to do MK1! MK1 blows! SO MANY REVISIONS!
ScHlAuChi
You forgot another game Mad-Matt:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_&_Teller%27s_Smoke_and_Mirrors
Stealthborn
I'm certainly intrigued to see more Sega CD games. It has become a little passion of mine right now. It makes me want to get one.

(Also the Road Rash video on Sega CD can't be watched for some odd reason. It's been "blocked". What happened?)
Ravenswood
I don't know why you've got a list of sports games for the Sega CD. It is unlikely that there are sports longplays at WoL. But there are some Amiga sports longplays at RAG.
MadMatty
I didnt realise there was that many left until I assembled the list ;)

I've started on Jaguar XJ220 World Tour mode.. Its not as good as the Amoga version, but im interested to see it through.

Its bloody hard though witht he buggy tracks and AI. I have to get out the car and push round some 90 degree corners while the AI cars belt past as though it was a streight road! Also some of the Qualifing times done seem to count that I have to slow down for ome corners, putting me 5 seconds or so behind best even though Im going flat out for 99% of the track.

Not a fun game really. why do I torture myself! ;)
Ravenswood
Well, it seems that you're the user with the majority of Sega CD longplays. Good luck, MM.
That list is hm..................................... good
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.