Request: PSX longplay Legend of Legaia

Last updated on 12 years ago
M
It is a great RPG game full of mystic adventures and martial arts and magic.

If anyone who can do it. It'll be great to Unlock the Mystic adventure.
smegbug2
I kind of beat you to it with my own request about a year ago or something. I also requested the sequel.
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
Stealthborn
I'll third that. I've heard some good things about this RPG and quite a few people have said that it is one of the most underrated RPGs on the PSX.
smegbug2
They're some of my all time favorite games. I really wanted to see more of them made.
W
I looked for this game when they were still selling PSX but couldn't find it.
Dkellybrew
I really want to this game come alive, if you guys can please pretty please make a remake of this game.
norsebard
Gotta love PS1 RPGs.
Legend of Legaia was a fun game. I hope one of our RPG Ninjas longplays it.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
smegbug2
I'm still wanting this as a longplay too. How about this? If someone steps up to do this longplay, I'll promote this site on my Facebook and Twitter accounts, and I'll specifically mention the person's username so their longplays get more hits/downloads/views. I'll do it semi-regularly for a few months. I hope my idea doesn't break any rules.
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
vbn80
i will do it..first time recording any game soo i am not sure my computer specs will agree!

UPDATE: working on getting more HDD space.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.