The Video Game Awards

Last updated on 12 years ago
K
Hey Guys,

I hope you don't take this as spam or advertisement. You don't have to go to my site. I just simple want your opinions.

I have a site at ( The Video Game Awards ) and basically one day i was watching the TV show "The Video Game Awards" on spike TV and i thought to myself "Well the games are awarded for there awesomeness but, why aren't the Gamers awarded? I've had some pretty sick moments in games that i bet the world would love to see and im sure other gamers have sick moments as well. So i made a site where gamers can post videos and other gamers can vote on them and maybe in the future gaming prizes and awards can be given away. Idk its in the works.

What do you guys think? Thanks for you opinions.
johtto
I checked out your site, i find it to be a very nice site, but some things about the way the site is made i think needs improving :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Stealthborn
It's a start. Add a bit more to it and you should be good to go.
S
hmm nice, but you have to enrich your site more, keep updating. Really nice.

thanks for sharing.

virtual numbers,
vpn access
R
hhm i think you are right gamer should also be awarded because they have day/night effort to make it possible.i also see your pharmacy online site it good.i appreciate your enthusiastic moral to promote gamers award.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.