Taking a Break

Last updated on 12 years ago
johtto
Hey there! After being with the site almost a year now, i need to focus on other things in my life besides video games. I am taking a break from longplaying. I don't know how long i will be gone. As for the longplays i have already started, The completion of them by anyone else is not my concern. Except for MGS HD Collection, If that could be "skipped" until i return, it would be greatly appreciated.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Well it is almost (if not) summer break! Go out have fun and enjoy your summer break!

To get you in a summer-y mood here is a picture and a song!

[img width=300]http://www.asia.com/content/tags/images/beach.jpg[/img]

Chicane- Low Sun
Ravenswood
Have a safe time off from recording, johtto. Whether the "retirement" is temporary or permanent, be sure to enjoy life.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Ravenlord
You need to learn balance within all those stuff, I publish only one LP in two months period, because I have so much other interests in life

nevertheless have a nice holiday and be seeing you here later ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
johtto
Balance of things is not the issue, its having the time. I have school work, friends, and other hobbies that i have little to no time for videos games anymore, i appreciate the advise, and have a good holiday :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
PillsOfDeath
Have a nice holiday johtto.

I'm like you and Ravenlord.

I publish LP in several months period because i have a life beside and that's very importent.

S
I don't know how long i will be gone. As for the longplays i have already started, The completion of them by anyone else is not my concern.

thanks for sharing.

virtual numbers,
vpn access
johtto
It means, while im gone, if anyone wants to do a longplay of a game on my list or i have already started, they can.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
S
Registration, johtto out there a safe time. And "pension" may be temporary or permanent, be sure to enjoy life.
R
as your wish, enjoy your self have stay safe
hope we will discuss many more forums in future
johtto
raisteve, i ended my break like 1-2 months ago xD
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenlord
people obviously don't read when the topic was last active
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.