Hello and some praise for this site

Last updated on 12 years ago
mattcatt
Hi there,
I just registered to say hello and to express how glad I am that I found this website!

I'm actually surprised I've never heard of this website before, because I've been spending quite some time looking for high quality let's play videos and video walkthroughs... and I've always hated it when things get spoiled by unnecessary comments in the videos, low quality videos or genarally bad playing.
This website offers exactly what I've been looking for:
Just the game I'm interested in, the way it was meant to be played, while keeping the atmosphere of the game as intact as possible without unnecessary comments, and all in adequate video quality.
This website is absolutely fantastic, it's a must-see for everyone who's interested in the artistic aspect of video games.

So far I've watched "Metroid: Other M", "Secret of Evermore" and "Donkey Kong Country 3" and I've absolutely enjoyed all of it.
I'm looking forward to seeing more!

So... a big thumbs up and keep up the good work!
-Matt
Welcome to the site! Join us in the IRC (Chat tab at thte top of the page) we are always talking about video games!
johtto
Welcome to the site :) The longplayers at the site work really hard to get their longplays out, and can appreciate the feedback on their videos (I know i do.) Like InfiniteCombos said, if you ever want to chat with the people here you can join by using the "Chat" tab, or using in IRC client.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
M
Welcome to the site. Just like you, I have never heard about this site, but I realized then this site offers so many advantages for all gamers than other sites do
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.