Leisure Suit Larry 1 Remake (EGA version)

Last updated on 15 years ago
dam-soft
Hello.

Couple weeks ago I've uploaded EGA version of Leisure Suit Larry 1 Remake. Is there any chance that this version will be a part of Longplays.net? This is very rare version of LSL1, it is not LSL1VGA played on different video driver, it's a completly different, stand alone version of LSL1Remake, but of course it is still a remake of LSL1. Please, make this version of LSL1Remake as a part of Longplays.net, it is really a very rare version of LSL, not sold in any modern distributions, packages or Sierra's compilations...

dam-soft
PS. The longplay is uploaded at "dam-soft" folder on Longplays.net FTP
I thought it was uploaded to the site already...

Click me long time!

Or is it yet another version?
dam-soft
No no, available at Longplays.net LSL1 Remake is a standard VGA (256 colors) version which is available on every LSL Collection.
EGA (16 colors) version has completly different look :)
Now I saw it... Hehe all this time i thought it was the same video, but damn that woman in the end looks like she's wasted in the remake posted on the site... She looked better in the EGA version by far... :P
Hipoonios might have made the same mistake then, thinking it was the same video, I don't know...
dam-soft
PS.Here are the screenshots of the same locations in EGA and VGA version of LSL1Remake:

EGA:
[img align=left width=640]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3963/lslega.png[/img]

VGA:
[img align=left width=640]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3866/lslvga.png[/img]
By the way, how long untill we see leisure suit Larry 2 and 3 then? Any idea how long it will take? :-P For a while it looked like you had given up on recording games...
dam-soft
I'm working on it, please be patient :). I had some "out of time" problems 'cause I work at University and there was an end of semester, etc. etc... :)
Ah, i see. I will be patient... Just curious is all :-P Will be cool to see those games when you have the time to finish the videos. Loved your first and remake versions of lsl 1 two thumbs up!
dam-soft
btw, is there any chance to make polish versions of LSL1 and LSL1Remake (which are already uploaded at "dam-soft" folder) as a part of Longplays.net? It's really important to me becouse, it might be funny but the true is that I'm the author of polish translations of LSL1 and LSL1Remake :). About 8 years ago I work for polish Sierra's games publisher and I was the one who make the polish version of first parts of Leisure Suit Larry Collection. That's why it is so really really important to me...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.