Norsebard

Last updated on 12 years ago
norsebard
Hello World of Longplay.
I am the Norsebard Impartial.
I would like to thank all the Longplayers who have put so many hours into making these videos for us. Your hard work shows.
A friend of mine who had lost an arm in a Motercycle accident a few years back loves World of Longplay(and Recorded Amiga games) To him, being able to relive games he might otherwise never see again is a real treasure.
It's out of respect for World of Longplay that I have donated cash, and have started on my first Longplay to submit, Shadowrun for the Sega Genesis.
I urge other fans of Longplay to donate. A site like this deserves support.
Thanks again World of Longplay.

Norsebard
Ironclaw
Meh, WoL gets all donations, never any to RAG :(

I know, other systems than the Amiga are WAAAAY more popular :), but RAG get like one donation every 2 months, like 10 euro in general... oh well.

Me:
[img width=295]http://assets.karmaloop.com/vendor/TDLKB/zoom/Greedy%20Bastard%20T-Shirt%20(White)zoom1.JPG[/img]
M
based on your words, I understand that this forum is so helpful for us
johtto
Oops fail, Just realized this was in the introduction section, lol
Metal Gear! uhhggg
norsebard
World of Longplay FTW.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
johtto
Well, first off, welcome to the site, i don't believe you had an introduction, non-the-less, thank you for donating to the site :D Im sorry about your friends accident :(. Much of the players work is never really commented on, on the site, so its very much appreciated from a longplayers point of view to see the work we put so much effort into is being liked. :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.