More Kingdom Hearts

Last updated on 12 years ago
norsebard
I see that Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 have been Longplayed. Does anyone have any plans on the other games? I would really like to watch Re:Coded, Birth by Sleep, Re:Chains of Memories, and 365-2. There has been alot of requests for RPG Longplays, maby the rest of the Kingdom heart games might be fun.

Also, if someone could do 'The World Ends with You', that would be peachy
Tsunao
358/2 Days done.
norsebard
I can't get KH: ReCoded to work under emulation. IdeAS is the only EMU that even seems to start the rom up, and it plays like crap. Do you think we will need to wait for a better EMU before Longplaying KH:ReCoded?
norsebard
I can't get KH: ReCoded to work under emulation. IdeAS is the only EMU that even seems to start the rom up, and it plays like crap. Do you think we will need to wait for a better EMU before Longplaying KH:ReCoded?
norsebard
How do you delete double-posts on World of Longplays Forums. Not quite sure why it double-posted.
Tsunao
Sadly, only mods can delete posts and stuff.
Well, there's DeSmuME. I use that for recording games. Maybe it will work with re:Coded.
norsebard
I've not had any luck with Desmume or No$GBA even starting the ReCoded rom. Aside from emulation, there is no way to record a NDS game, is there?
norsebard
Ok, so I downloaded the latest version of Desmume, and it runs the rom, but with sevearly distorted Audio. Any suggestions?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.