Several requests (PC-DOS,DREAMCAST,PSX)

Last updated on 12 years ago
T
Here they goes:

-----------------
PC(DOS) - Metal Mutants

I know that someone here tried to make LP of this game. It was an Amiga version and it didn't worked well on the emulator - so that was impossible. But maybe try DOS version? The game itself is awesome as I think, and will look like a very nice adventure.
-----------------

-----------------
Dreamcast - Ikaruga

One of the best SHMUPs I think witht the great cutscenes, great graphics and superb gameplay with unique feature to reverse yourself from light to dark. This makes you immune (and even powerup) to the shots of the same color.

I think many people knows about it. maybe some emulator problem? Or maybe too very hard? Or something else?

Dreamcast - L.O.L.

Quite weird and unique game, about evolving from almost the cell state into the more than the human being. There is a nice walkthrough on gamefaqs. The problem is not that the game is difficult or something, but because of it somehow tricky. I mean some events can happen immediately during the first run, but on the second you can wait them for hours and nothing happens. Don't know if it's glitch or not. I think that it just have more triggers than described in the walkthrough. never been able to finish it but was quite very near to the end.
------------------
PSX - Dreams to Reality

Just a very strange and weird game as I think and very addictive and interesting at the same time, with the very nice CG cutscenes. An overall style and atmosphere remindes me an old Weird Dreams from Amiga.
------------------
T
Pretty pretty pretty please someone. Please make the L.O.L. LP. ^_^
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.