To All Guest Who Want To Join The IRC (CHAT). *UPDATED*

Last updated on 12 years ago
If you join the IRC through the CHAT tab at the top please do the following.

Do not use the name mibbit gives you! It's VERY VERY annoying. (example: mib_fdss01) Before you sign into the IRC take the 3 seconds to type a name.

HINT: If you was to press the "I" button followed by the tab button. Then it would autofill the rest of the name to InfiniteCombos.

Some people leave the IRC when they are going to bed. Some do not. Keep that in mind. If someone isn't talking that means they are busy or asleep. The IRC have people in it from all around the world! Please keep that in mind also! If it's 4 P.M (16:00) where you live well it might be 2:30 A.M (02:30) where someone else lives. Keep this in mind also! We don't want to wake people up. Did that to JonL once. Kinda regret it...

Last but not least... Don't be THAT guy... Ask a question then leaves 2 minutes later. Please if you have to ask a question PLEASE use the forums.

[08:56] * mib_lpnk60 (Deleted!) has joined #longplays
[08:58] Anyone know the download site of the crash bandicoot 3 epsx for 1.6?
[08:58] * mib_lpnk60 (Deleted!) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

^ That Guy.

And please do not be one of those guys joining the IRC thinking you are cool and coming in just to say a few choice inappropriate words then leave.

[21:41] * mib_qialjr (Deleted!) has joined #longplays
[21:41] f***ers
[21:41] noobs

^ That guy.

Remember that people are ALWAYS watching what you type.

I LIED! This is the last part! If you want to join the IRC through a IRC client that you downloaded to your OS. Then all you have to do is sign into the irc.abime.net server and join the channel #longplays (the # is needed).

For a Windows OS there is: mIRC, IceChat, and XChat.
For a Linux distro/OS there is: XChat
For a Mac OS there is: Colloquy
If you have Firefox there is a add on called: Chatzilla
johtto
I feel this would be good in the support section... Very nice INFINITECOMBOS!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.