Super Mario Sunshine. Difficult to LP?

Last updated on 12 years ago
Louise
Hello =)

Lots of people have made LP's of Super Mario Sunshine on YouTube, but everyone spends a lot of video time on failed attempts and deaths.

Is it a difficult game to LP, and hence why no one here have made a "no death" and "no fails" LP?

Hugs,
Louise

Tsunao
The game really isn't difficult.
There are a few bull Shine Sprites (No-FLUDD segments, that one Sprite involving collecting 8 red coins on a decaying lily pad, and friggin' Corona Mountain.). Everything else is pretty easy.

No one here has done it because of a lack of a Wii or Gamecube (those sections are pretty much small compared to PS3 and 360.) and Sunshine not being cheap at all. Then there's the fact that Dazzle is forbidden.

I could easily do Mario Sunshine. Only thing I won't like doing is finding the Blue Coins. >_> I kinda can't because I am doing other stuff (Dark Cloud).

There was never a requirement that LPs have to be no deaths. No Deaths = boring.
D
honestly, i did try to do some form of walkthrough for it, but it was horrid, i got the wii and a copy of the game, but its unlikely due to the face that i suck at anything above easy, and since its easy its not fun to watch due to the lack of any kind of challenge
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.