Shadowgate for N64

Last updated on 12 years ago
S
i'm a Huge fan of the games Like Deja Vu Uninvited and shadowgate where you have to solve difficult Puzzles

Sadly in my youth i played the N64 Verson of Shadowgate and i didnt beat it Due to i Rented it ...i was wondering Please could you Record a Longplay of that game So i can See it all i have Such Found memories in that game ..when i played it was when my Gpa was still Around ...and now i cant remeber anything about the game Save it's name..if you could Do a Longplay of it i'd be happy

it's called Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers

Ty so much
Azee
Here´s a YT clip forya..

ShadowGate N64
S
Yeah ..but the guy never Finished it ...so i'm not all that intrested in his LP no offense to him just i want the FULL longplay of the game
norsebard
Yeah, and that's just some jerk-off Let's Play, with shitty video and audio quality and some dude saying what ever comes to mind as it happens.
This game could be a fun video to watch, of someone into obscure adventure-rpgs could give it a proper LP.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
norsebard
My Nintendo loving homie said he felt Shadowgate would be a hard game to Longplay, due to it's awkward controls.
I said, "At least you're not trying to longplay 'Dungeon Master II on the Sega CD."
Yeah, ya don't see that one in the Sega CD section. Why, because it's balls hard! Damn, it's hard...
Then again, I've not tried Sega-CD with Re-Recording..
um... I think I got off track again.
Oh yeah, Shadowgate for the N64... yeah, someone Longplay that one.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.