A note about my future submissions...

Last updated on 12 years ago
KAGE-008
Let's begin with the history: I have two 32-bit computers (Windows 7 and Windows XP) which are unable to render in 480p. On both of these, when I record with an external program, the game's speed and audio lags randomly. It doesn't happen with an internal AVI recorder though, because it makes an AVI file without lags (FCEUX has this feature). Also, when I render in 480p, it gives me an error saying that the render can't be done.

Just a note: my longplays WILL be in 480x360 (360p) because rendering above that gets on my nerves.

Thanks.
Tsunao
But, nothing will be 480p unless it is a PSX/PS1 game (either doubled ressy when you record or original 320x240 then doubled wit AviSynth) or some Arcade game (mainly vertical shmups). I don't believe there are any NES games (or games at that) that are 240x 180.

480x360

Final NES game resolution is 512x448.

If you mean render as in throwing it in something like Sony Vegas, it will automatically be rejected. You use the tools we have here (MeGUI, Avisynth).

One of us could encode it for you. You could upload it to a filesharing site. But, before we get to that point, you should go to the IRC and ask for assistance. If you can encode it yourself (from what I read, rendering =/= encoding), then none of us won't have to encode for you. ;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.