a 3DS suggestion

Last updated on 11 years ago
superporygon
i see you can do 3DS longplays
can you perhaps play resident evil revelations?
Ravenswood
Here the games that should be longplayed on the 3DS:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
Star Fox 64 3D
Cave Story 3D
Shinobi
Sonic Generations
Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tales of the Abyss
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Rayman Origins
Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion

Future 3DS games including:

Fire Emblem Awakening (FEB 2013)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (FEB 2013)
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Tsunao
Even though I don't like mentioning what I am going to do (defeats the purpose of "surprise"), I will go on anyway, these are the games I am going to try to do, since I have them:

-Kid Icarus: Uprising (just beat this game yesterday. Gonna go through it again!)
-Starfox 64 3D (kinda started)
-Kingdom Hearts 3D (Have to beat it, first)
-Ocarina of Time 3D (don't even NEED to beat this. It is virtually unchanged, save for Master Quest, which is mirrored. Dunno if layout is different.)
-Code of Princess ("the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" wants this to be 3DS longplay 005. >_>)
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (this might end up being last since I am trying to get all the DLC and get 99999 Rythmia so I can do the Encore songs so I don't have to spam the Dark Notes.)

Just recently, I finished Dead or Alive: Dimensions. That is being uploaded to the FTP at the moment. There's also Liberation Maiden. It is on scheduled publishing, so expect that. Fun fact: Liberation Maiden is actually the first 3DS longplay, but "the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" insisted that a Mario game be the first 3DS longplay. >_>

Off-topic, but relevant to the subject of "what I want to do":
-The World Ends With You (because "the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" demands it.)
-Shantae: Risky's Revenge (ditto. ._.)
-Project Diva series (this one was by freewill)

[size=xx-small][d]"the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" is totally not ScHlAuChi. TOTALLY NOT![/d][/size]
Kimu-kun
I would love to do it, but I don't have a 3DS capture card.

If I did, I'd probably longplay Tetris Axis (Just "Tetris" in Europe) and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.

But alas, my retirement hinders me from delivering those longplays.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.