Guardian Force (ARC or SAT), Ace Combat Advance (GBA)

Last updated on 11 years ago
A
OLOL I'M A STUPID FUCK AND ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS IN THE REQUEST COMPILATION THREAD A YEAR AGO NOT REALIZING IT WAS THE WRONG PLACE

That said, I just discovered that today and decided to slap it into the correct section without even bothering to change it (not like it needs changing, anyhow). So yeah. Forgive my ignorance.

The first thing I'd like to do is thank you for doing Steel Empire for the GBA, since that was sort of my last (unofficial) request.

The only other games I have in mind at the moment are Guardian Force (ST-V/Saturn, JP region) and Ace Combat Advance (Game Boy Advance, whatever region suits you).

As for notes about each game - Guardian Force is basically a shmup in a tank made by Success (You know, the same guys behind Cotton). Rather dark and gritty overtones given what the developers are better known for, but an excellent looking game. Control is basically A = turn counterclockwise, B = fire, C = turn clockwise, and D = Special attack. As far as I know there are no weird unlockable things except the fact you start a medal chain at the beginning of every level, have to kill the enemies in the time limit when there is one (presumably, I've never actually failed a time limit so I wouldn't know), and the final boss can unlock the "true" final boss if you shoot off its boosters before the purple time limit gets to zero (And presumably the good ending, but I don't understand it because it's Japanese). Oh and if you grab the funny colored orbs when they're black, you get a giant point bonus instead of a weapon change, which is advisable since Tusk is pretty damn good of a weapon as is. By the way, play the Japanese version, the English one simply has the text removed entirely. It doesn't matter if it's Saturn or ST-V version, as far as I know.

Ace Combat Advance is basically a flightsim in 2D, feels a lot different from most shmups. I felt it'd make sense if it were done since you just did Medal of Honor: Infiltration. I haven't played it in ages, though, so I wouldn't remember a lot about it.

Well...yeah. Good luck and God bless!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.