Request:Hotel Dusk Room 215

Last updated on 15 years ago
gamediva
I really wanted to see a longplay for this game. This game is really hard to find.
killerkomb
Dont get me started on how fricking awsome this game is, I borrowed it from someone a while ago, some of the puzzles I had to look up but it was pretty awsome
There is one major problem with recording this game. (And believe me I would love to record it. I really love this game, one of my all time favourites, I actually bought a DS to play it...) That problem is of course that the screens are flipped 90 degrees, and I don't really know how to flip them back to the "normal". You have to remember that you have to hold your DS like a book while playing this game.
T
That would be great!
This and "Another Code: Two Memories" / "Trace Memory"!
Greeeeeeeeeeeat Games!
As I said, there would be problems with the "flipped" screens of Hotel Dusk: Room 215, so you would have to watch the video sideways, as you cant flip the screens... Otherwise this would have been an absolute must video I think. Shame Really, never played another code so I don't really know about that.
ULTIMA
Maybe Ricky can sort this issue out!
It would be so cool if he could. One of the best games on DS in my opinion anyway :-P
reidja7
Hmm, I know some DS emulators can flip the screen, but last I knew, the performance of Hotel Dusk was pretty bad. Also, I don't know if they support video record either. Keep your hopes up, as computers get faster and emulators get better this one might be possible. :-)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.