Spikestuff's Longplays & Future Longplays (Suggest something if you want)

Last updated on 11 years ago
Spikestuff
Well besides making everyone looking at the projects I'm doing on Submission Status there are other games I want to play.

When I create Longplays I will go for 100% completion rather than leaving the people wanting more.
Submission Status (7/JUN/2014)
GBA:
Crash Nitro Kart

WonderSwan:
Kaze no Klonoa: Moonlight Museum

GB:
Tetirs Plus

Done:

Accepted:
GBA - Crash Bandicoot - The Huge Adventure
GBA- Crash N-Tranced
GBA - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams

PS1 - Disney's Dinosaur
PS1 - Magical Tetris Challenge
PS1 - Crash Bandicoot (a)
PS1 - Point Blank [Theme Park Mode]

Tetris:
GBC - Tetris DX
GB - Tetris
Coleco - Kevtris
NES - Tetris
A2600 - Cubis

Future Projects I might do (most likely will):
PS1:
Chicken Run
Wild 9
Digimon Rumble (Unlock ALL)
Spyro 2 - Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer
Medal of Honor: Underground
100% - Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
100% - Tarzan
100% - Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure - Doing it on Normal as it still shows tutorial (Hard doesn't)
Tempest X3

If you have a game request I will consider it. I usually want a game that's possible to get 100% and I like my retro games more...
You can request kids (preschool games) if you want, we've had ponies already even though "I just don't know what went wrong." since I wa-... Generation 3... RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Consoles I own:
Playstation 1,2,3, PC, PSP, GB, GBA and Wii

What I record:
Playstation 1
GameBoy
GameBoy Advance
SNES (Super Nintnendo)
N64 (Nintendo64)
P
If you're interested in doing an co-op LP of Resident Evil 5 or any of its downloadable content I could help you out. I have 50 of the 70 achievements right now and am working on the rest. So Resident Evil 5, Lost in Nightmares or Desperate Escape you can find me on xbox live.

Gamertag - Yay4Steroids
Spikestuff

PiratesFan6 wrote:

If you're interested in doing an co-op LP of Resident Evil 5 or any of its downloadable content I could help you out. I have 50 of the 70 achievements right now and am working on the rest. So Resident Evil 5, Lost in Nightmares or Desperate Escape you can find me on xbox live.

I don't own an xbox or think about doing the more newer Resident Evil.
Sorry mate
M

Patricier213 wrote:

And if u do these they will be in English i presume? and in HD/close to hd quaility (or at least good quality)

Why not record it yourself? You can record the pc version in hd, english etc. It's really not that hard, if you have questions ask me or someone else.
Spikestuff

Patricier213 wrote:

No its NOT the same as ps1 i have seen it and it is VERY different! Different graphics etc. Different levels look different like Lemur island and the layout of what u do etc.

Arguing about graphics. Really... Really, you know what mihaibest has a really good point.

mihaibest wrote:

Why not record it yourself? You can record the pc version in hd, english etc. It's really not that hard, if you have questions ask me or someone else.

Also the older it is, the more nostalgic it becomes.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.