N64 requests:

Last updated on 11 years ago
O
Do you think you can do one of these?

1. Donkey Kong 64

2. Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

3. Aero Fighters Assault

any one of these would be appreciated. :)
F
Have you searched trough the existing longplays ?
Spikestuff

ffxfan wrote:
Have you searched trough the existing longplays ?

Scavages the N64 Longplays area
Lets see, SSB, LOZ:OOT, Lylat Wars, MK64, SM64..... that is 5 N64 games... Just 5 no higher no lower...

ffxfan what are you on about?
It's quite obvious Oddant has actually checked it & requesting it, since the N64 area is dead...

There is no DK64, there is no Aero Fighters Assault... (checks ps1 area) and there is not Hot Wheels existing on Longplays.
Spikestuff
On par with this topic my requests for n64.
I would like to see these most(/all) 100%

Majora's Mask
Bomberman 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Goldeneye 64
Gex series (PS1 version or N64)
Glover
Mario Party 1-3
The New Tetris
Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Tetrisphere

YOSHI STORY
M
well, i know tsunao recently recorded majora's mask (well, actually it's played on the wii, but it's the same thing).
in general, there aren't many n64 longplays simply because there is no good emulator with in built recording, so the only way is to record with fraps, which makes the framerate drop, even if you have a good computer. i actually tried recording goldeneye, but as i said, the fps drops very much during recording, so it's just better to wait for a good emulator :)
F
Goldeneye ? There's no Goldeneye Longplay ? I really should doing this ^^ But if you check my projects, you should know that I have HDD issues.

Spikestuff, Don't be so rude man :) I didn't even checked the N64 section. I only thought that obvious games like DK64 where already on this website.

I think I know why the N64 section's dead. That's because finding real N64 could be pretty expensive, and the emulators are quite buggy with pretty much every games (Look at Goldeneye, there are missing textures, and sounds are not synced.)
Spikestuff

ffxfan wrote:

Goldeneye ? There's no Goldeneye Longplay ? I really should doing this ^^ But if you check my projects, you should know that I have HDD issues.

Spikestuff, Don't be so rude man Smile I didn't even checked the N64 section. I only thought that obvious games like DK64 where already on this website.

I think I know why the N64 section's dead. That's because finding real N64 could be pretty expensive, and the emulators are quite buggy with pretty much every games (Look at Goldeneye, there are missing textures, and sounds are not synced.)

I was being rude? I thought I was being direct.

I say Virtual Console Longplays should be called Wii/VC instead of plopping into the Wii section... same for PS3... PS3/VC

Quick Change of topic:
mihaibest Mupen64 tas emulator, problem increased Pfft
B
Seeing this makes me wanna whip out my collection and see what games I had for n64 again.
C
legend of the mystical ninja starring goemon.

that's all i want^_^
N
I want Conker's Bad Fur Day!
T
Funny you should ask about Goemon... "looks at what he's doing right now"
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.