PC: The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery

Last updated on 15 years ago
[img width=500]http://longplays.ath.cx/site/modules/movie_category7/content/screenshots/pc042a.jpg[/img]
PC: The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery has been published. Feel free to discuss this movie in this thread...
AdminBot
I like this game. Also well played and great video quality. I hope you do more lp's in the future! Welcome to the team!
S
Thank you so SO much! I long ago downloaded all of the youtube longplay of this but that was way before I knew of the higher quality mode or anything, and was still in many parts.

It's so great to download the full game video in one!

I'm a huge fan of this game, and recommend it to anyone into adventures (anyone who hasn't heard of this game, surely can't be many!) especially those with girlfriends. It makes great co-op play for a couple! The kind of game that you can play with your gf makes a change to all the 1st person shooters you can only play with mates!

Anyway, great up, thanks! =)
S
Oh and to double-post... I meant co-op as in 2 people trying to solve the puzzles and planning where to go next or who to see etc etc. Didn't mean this is a co-op play game, incase anyone didn't know the game and thought I meant that.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.