A little request

Last updated on 11 years ago
N
Hello and greetings longplayers! I want to request you a game. I love playing bad video games (I really don't know why). Ago 4-5 months I found a game for the 3DO (Best system ever) named Virtuoso. I played the game on my emulator and it f'''''g sucks!!!!

So I want to see someone playing this game. It's really,really bad!!!!
NPI
Is there a 3do emulator with rerecording option available out there?

I remember playing this game. You can choose between 3 worlds to play. In one of the worlds, you can't go any further because a automatic door will kill you instantly when you go through and there was no other place to go. This might be solved with slowing down the game, if there is such emulator.
N
I don't know.if it's an existent emulator like that.

The game is actually bad as hell. Very bad controls,the graphics are like vomit (I don't understand nothing) and the enemies are generic!! (Spiders,bats,giant spiders,more bats!! What kinda game is this!!!!!!?????) This game sucks.

I want to request: WWE Crush Hour for PS2 too because it's a very bad copy of Twisted Metal with WWE Superstars! Damn you Rob van Dam!
boricuaretrogamer
hi Nebunu234 i am going to check it out if there's a 3DO emulator. If i find it, I will let you know.
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.