Request: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Last updated on 15 years ago
gamediva
I am huge RPG fan. I would like to see more RPG longplays. This is a good game.
ULTIMA
I might make a start to the series but I dont have it for PS2 :( Ill try Ebay when I have the time and patience to do an actual Longplay of a RPG... I might Begin with Persona 1 for the PSX though
ULTIMA
Omg this is tooo Hardcore for an RPG ill let Ricky deal with this game! If he can be assed!
K
If you did I'm sure that many will greatly appreciate it. Megami Tensei has always had a great following for an underground series.
ULTIMA
To be honest these games arent user friendly. If I had a guidebook Id do it but I hate using gamefaqs!
paisan
Seams like i can get my hands on the manual for Persona 3 FES in PDF form, if the guy that shares it gets online some time soon ^_^
Other than that i´ve made a request for the Eguide, but on that part i cant promise anything.
The manual should help a lot since if i don't remember wrong a schema for fusing personas should be in there.
Anyhoo if you're interested give a howler ^_^
paisan
Seams like i now have "Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES Manual.pdf", thanks to an anonymous contributor ^_^
I've also found i guide, i guess it's quite a simple guide since it's only 194 pages ^_^
So *yip* if your interested (from persona 4) ^_^
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.