Interesting:
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar [AppleII]
Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny [AppleII]
Ultima VI: The False Prophet [DOS]

Ultima VII: The Black Gate [DOS]
Ultima VII: Forge of Virtue [DOS]
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent Isle [DOS]
Ultima VII: Part Two - The Silver Seed [DOS]
Note: Only separate longplays. Longplay of complete Ultima VII with all addons not solve request.

Ultima VIII: Pagan [DOS]
Ultima IX: Ascension [Windows]
G
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar[Apple II] will be done this month. But for Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny, it will be the MS-DOS version instead of the Apple II version since both are released in the same year and the MS-DOS version has better graphics and music (with a patch) than Apple II. You will see Ultima IV later this year. All other Ultima games will be done later in the future.
deskawa
Georgc3, did you play all the ultima games when you where younger? It's amazing to see you have the patience to make lps of this series.
G
No I haven't It is my first time playing them. So far I've only done LP's for Akalabeth: World of Doom (a Pre-Ultima game), Ultima I, Ultima II, and Ultima III. It was my first time I've played the Ultima games. I used walkthrough guides online and walkthrough videos on YouTube to help me accomplish what I need to beat the games. I just started doing Ultima IV. I have not played any of the future Ultima games (like Ultima Underworld or Ultima IX) yet. I'm just doing them since they need to be done.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.