Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Last updated on 11 years ago
A
Hey there guys! I would like it if you do a 100% longplay of Splinter Cell: Blacklist with the 4E missions and exclusives. All dead drops found, all high-value targets arrested, all laptops hacked and a Ghost play-style on Perfectionist difficulty.

This game focuses on stealth and tactical espionage and I would love to see how you guys handle it masterfully!

You guys up for it? I'll be waiting patiently for your reply!
Stenio_Henrique
Check the list of submission. I think JagOfTroy already working on it. But I do not know if he will make 100%.
J
Hey Alistair,

Things like the high-value targets, dead drops, and laptops will be added but I kinda go back and forth between the play-styles so they all get a fair amount of time to be seen.

I prefer panther style myself but it will be a majority of panther/ghost.

I do not foresee it being done on Perfectionist difficulty as I find the stealth/AI in the game to be slightly buggy which makes it unintuitive when playing.

I'm currently trying to finish up my Hitman LP at the moment so it will be a bit before I manage to get it done but IT will get done!
A
Hey Jag!

Thanks for hearing my request, wish you the best of luck on completing it masterfully! :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.