Play and re-record Windows 95 games

Last updated on 10 years ago
wi3zap
Guys, im probably going to start some games for windows 95 but i can't find a way for play it whitout installing windows 95 on VirtualBox and i also can't find how to re-record them. Do somebody know how do to that? Also, Windows 95 games (in the submissions status) are in PC Category or Windows Category? Thanks
Spikestuff

wi3zap wrote:
Also, Windows 95 games (in the submissions status) are in PC Category or Windows Category?

It's true there are dumb questions that exist.

PC
wi3zap
:(
However, any answers for re recording windows 95 games?
Frederikct112
I used Dxtory for recording my StarCraft 1 longplay and i recorded that on Windows 95 in the Dosbox emulator. I used the codec Lagarith Lossless Codec and if you need any more settings, you just PM me and i will send what i used for my StarCraft longplay.

Regards,
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
M
If you mean rerecording with savestates, then you need an emulator, and there isnt one for windows 95. You can try dosbox, emulator for dos, i searched if there is a way to use rerecording with it, some guy apperently started working on it, but didnt finish it, anyway never tried it, so if you want you can search yourself and try it and see if it works. Also, some windows 95 games have fan-made patches to work on newer windows if you want that.
wi3zap
thanks to everyone. i finish the longplay and im going to encode it!
V
gooooood!
J

wi3zap wrote:

:(
However, any answers for re recording windows 95 games?

To my knowledge, it doesn't exist. For PC games, you just gotta be good. :P
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.